Thursday 7 November 2013

High Spirits: Label Design Ideas

These are just some label designs that I have digitised after doing some rougher initial drawings (the digitised designs don't seem to be much more refined, but these are still just ideas). I have focussed on one design in particular that I felt worked the most from my initial sketches, and I'll show it to Lisa tomorrow to see what she thinks. I have also incorporated design elements from the work that we have already looked at, and the style of label design we both agreed we liked, such as victorian etchings, and the categorisation of information in a gridded formation. The labels would have blank spaces for the store to write the information about the specific alcohol onto, to add a more personal touch. I have experimented with the typefaces used on the label, and will see which Lisa prefers.
At the moment I can't really decide.


No comments:

Post a Comment