Thursday 14 November 2013

Brief 7: Finished Cover

I have now completed my Puffin Design award brief. It was supposed to be a one week brief, but unfortunately due to happenings beyond my control I had to extend my deadline to ensure I completed something that I was happy with, so I gave myself an extra week.
I am actually very pleased with how this brief has turned out, as I gave myself the challenge of using a more illustrative approach instead of simply working on the cover on photoshop which I would normally do, and I feel this has been quite effective, although editing the illustrations and type was very time consuming and at times frustrating. I believe that this book cover targets the intended younger audience, whilst still being able to appeal to a broader adult audience who may be buying it for their teenager or even for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment