Wednesday 13 November 2013

Brief 7: Back of Cover Development


Now that I have chosen to submit the illustrated cover to the design award, I am now working on the final elements of the cover, which includes the back. I want to continue the visual style of the front cover, whilst also having some difference so that it still remains engaging. I wanted to work with a mix of hand rendered type and formal type on the back cover because I want more of a balance, but this decision was mainly practical as there is too much type on the back for it to all be hand rendered. I decided to add a black ink fist on the back for visual impact, as it looked a little empty and dull without it. I now need to make finishing touches to the cover, and mock it up so that it looks more professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment