Thursday 21 November 2013

Brief 6: Quotes for Packaging

Here are some quotes that me and Lisa want to use on the inside of our gift packaging. I think these will work well as they are light hearted and funny, which is in keeping with the way we are trying to communicate the brand. If we have time, these may also be useful to place around our proposed shop as funny decorations or perhaps even a quote to place in the shop window. 

"Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy."
Frank Sinatra 

"I only take a drink on two occasions - when I'm thirsty and when I'm not." --Brendan Behan

"Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. " --Catherine Zandonella


"Three be the things I shall never attain: envy, content and sufficient Champagne."--Dorothy Parker

"Here's to alcohol, the rose colored glasses of life."--F. Scott Fitzgerald


"There can't be good living where there is not good drinking." --Benjamin Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment