Saturday 15 February 2014

Brief 3: Initial Research

As these are the initial stages of design, I am undecided on a visual style, and so I have collected a variety of visuals to see which ones I think would work most effectively for this project. 

Lyrics: I think sometimes lyrics by themselves can look a little cheesey and tacky if they aren't done well. Some of these images work better than others, and I think for this project I will most likely be using a mix of type and image. 




Visuals/Type: I think that visually, these posters are a lot more effective and pleasing to look at because they mix type with image using strong composition, colour and interesting illustrations. The styles I have chosen are very different, and there's a possibility that I will have to employ a variety of different styles in this project anyway because I will be using songs about heartbreak from different musical genres/eras. 






No comments:

Post a Comment