Wednesday 16 April 2014

Brief 5: Label Design Idea

After a bit of procrastination on this brief, I decided to get back into it today before a meeting with Emma tomorrow. I decided to experiment with the label designs based on an idea we'd already had where the label would be designed to work off centre.

 (Something like this)
I have tried to include the most important information usually seen on front labels, as well as a little copy describing the benefits of each botanical element: for example Bergamot and Fig is warming, uplifting and hydrating. I've also included what the stamps would like when accompanying the label. I think they're a necessary addition, as without them the labels look a little bare, and it adds a little informality/spontaneity to the designs which it think works with the idea of a travel based brand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment