Wednesday 11 December 2013

Brief 12: Oasis Creative Suite Guidelines Booklet



As part of the brief I thought it would be wise to create a set of guidelines for using the Creative Suite both in store and online that I could submit to the competition, in a format that is more interesting than simple design boards. I am unsure whether I am actually allowed to submit a physical version of this, but I am happy that I have created it for this brief anyway. Ideally, if I had had more time I would have printed this for the Christmas submission, and I also would have found a way to incorporate the postcard designs into the publication format, but I have not had enough time to focus on this and when I did try to include them it didn't work with the logistics of a saddle stitched booklet as there were too many pages, and not the correct number needed for this format.

No comments:

Post a Comment